21st October 2019
Vacancy: Graduate Project Specialist | Dundee
Deadline: 18th November 2019
We are seeking a talented and motivated graduate to join team in Dundee city centre.
This is an exciting opportunity to be part of an award-winning innovation consultancy that tackles the big challenges facing cities and communities. We work with ambitious clients around the world to develop the next generation of technologies, services and policy frameworks for smart cities.
Our success is based on a multi-disciplinary team with shared values and diverse expertise across a range of sectors. We think deeply about how to turn big ideas into actions that can improve lives, create new experiences, protect the environment and deliver new economic opportunities.
This permanent role will be a key position within our team in Dundee. You will be responsible for:
- Working with different teams and developing an understanding of several disciplines.
- Researching topics to find relevant information for projects, quickly understanding and homing in on the issues of significance.
- Analysing numerical data to find answers to problems.
- Communicating findings effectively, both verbally within the team, and in written format for use in reports.
- Effective organisation of information and documentation.
Communicating professionally and appropriately with external parties.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate would have:
- Relevant degree, preferably to Masters level.
- Excellent qualitative and quantitative research skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to think logically and be methodical.
- Experience of working within a tight-knit team
- Ability to use initiative but to know when to ask for help.
- Strong time management and organisational skills.
- IT proficiency, especially MS Office.
- Enthusiastic, willing to learn and to go that extra mile.
Applications should be made in the form of a full CV and covering statement sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 18th November 2019. Please indicate in your covering statement why you want the job, your salary expectations and notice period.
Urban Foresight strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.