7th June 2022
Deadline: 6th July 2022
We are looking for a talented and experienced graphic designer to join our growing team.
You will have the technical knowledge and creative flair to provide an in-house graphic and digital design capability to our consultancy teams and clients.
Urban Foresight is a unique business. We develop strategies and projects to transform public services and infrastructure. We turn big ideas into practical actions which improve lives, protect the environment, and create new economic opportunities.
We place a high value on design and visual communication in our work. We use this to differentiate our business and to support our clients in taking positive actions.
You will play a big role in helping us to further develop this capability. You will also have the chance to work on projects that have a genuinely positive impact in the world.
This permanent role will be a key position within our team in Dundee. You will work alongside our existing graphic designer and wider team to:
- Format reports and presentations to maintain brand consistency and create visually appealing deliverables
- Design websites and web Apps
- Create visual content for social media platforms
- Liaise with clients on design specifications and project progress
- Contribute to new branding projects
You should apply if you are:
- Excited to be involved in cutting-edge projects that deliver meaningful social, economic, and environmental outcomes.
- Motivated to play an important role in a growing business.
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge and working with passionate people.
Skills and experience
The ideal candidate would have:
- Demonstrable experience in Graphic Design or an equivalent discipline
- Thorough knowledge of the Adobe Cloud suite (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Comfortable working with Microsoft Office including Word and PowerPoint.
- Experience of digital design, good practice in UX/UI, and creating wireframes
- Knowledge of Adobe Premier Pro or equivalent video editing software
- Ability to engage confidently with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Ability to prioritise work, and meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
How to apply
Applications should be made in the form of a full CV and covering letter sent to: email@example.com by 6 July 2022.
Please indicate in your covering letter your salary expectations and notice period.
Urban Foresight strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. As part of this commitment, consideration will be given to requests for part-time working in this role, subject to this satisfying the required business need.