9th December 2020
Deadline: 8th January 2021
Do you want to make good things happen?
Urban Foresight is the UK’s leading place-based innovation consultancy. We work with ambitious clients around the world on projects that improve lives, protect the environment and boost local economies.
We are looking for a talented Marketing Manager for a key role within our small, but growing firm. The ideal candidate will have experience of working in a similar professional services environment, with a proven ability to take a both a strategic overview and a hands-on approach. They will also share our passion for innovation, sustainability, and our commitment to making good things happen.
You will generate content and implement high impact marketing activities to raise brand awareness and build relationships with our clients and industry. You will also support the delivery of high-profile projects that involve significant marketing and communications activities. This will involve working closely with our senior managers, consultants and graphic designer.
You will be responsible for:
- Managing the planning and delivery of all marketing communications.
- Devising new sector-specific marketing initiatives to build brand awareness and engage new clients.
- Gathering and curating case study material, thought leadership content and credentials documents.
- Organising and managing events, webinars, workshops and conferences.
- Generating leads and recruit eligible companies for publicly funded business support activities delivered by our consultants.
- Managing and improving our digital marketing presence, including website, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Managing public relations and media opportunities
- Managing our contacts database in accordance with GDPR.
Skills and Experience
- BA Marketing or similar qualification is preferred.
- At least 2 years of experience within a similar marketing role, with experience of a similar B2B or professional services marketing environment preferred.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal, including copywriting and editing.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Strong stakeholder management skills.
- Great command of digital marketing.
- Proven campaign management and lead generation experience.
- The ability to take a both a strategic overview and a hands-on approach.
How to Apply
Applications should be made in the form of a full CV and covering letter sent to: email@example.com by 8th January 2021. Please indicate in your covering letter your salary expectations and notice period.
Urban Foresight strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. As part of this commitment, consideration will be given to requests for part-time working in this role, subject to this satisfying the required business need.