18th February 2021
Location: Newcastle or Dundee
Deadline: 25th February 2021
Could you help shape a brighter future?
We are looking for ambitious and experienced consultants who can take leading roles in winning and delivering projects.
Urban Foresight is the UK’s leading place-based innovation consultancy. We are a mission driven business that works with ambitious clients around the world on projects to improve lives, protect the environment and deliver new economic opportunities.
Our success is based on a multi-disciplinary team with shared values and diverse expertise across a range of sectors. We think deeply about how to turn big ideas into actions that can have a lasting and transformational impact.
We have a number of opportunities for experienced individuals to lead projects focused on smart cities, place-based innovation and digital transformation.
Roles would ideally be located in either our Newcastle or Dundee office. Other locations may be considered for outstanding candidates.
You will be responsible for:
- management and delivery of projects for public sector clients
- leading input from a team of consultants
- business development to win new work
We have a uniquely varied and exciting project portfolio, making each project different, often challenging, but always rewarding.
Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate would have:
- substantial experience of working as an external consultant to successfully deliver projects for public and private sector clients;
- substantial knowledge of one of the subject areas to which we are looking to recruit;
- experience of developing business cases, strategies, feasibility studies and expert reports related to urban services and infrastructure;
- experience of working with stakeholders to build trust, confidence and support for innovation projects;
- a track record of successful business development and proposal writing in a consultancy business;
- good working knowledge of emerging technologies, business models and public policy.
Applications should be made in the form of a full CV and supporting statement explaining your reasons for applying, sent to: email@example.com by 25th February 2021. Please indicate your salary expectations and notice period.
Urban Foresight strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons.