9th May 2022
Transport Innovation Consultant
Location: Dundee or Newcastle
Deadline: 7th June 2022
We are looking for ambitious and experienced consultants to help deliver and grow our portfolio of advanced mobility projects.
You will develop strategies and innovation projects to transform mobility services and infrastructure. Our current portfolio includes projects in Mobility as a Service, connected and autonomous vehicles, electric vehicles, smart parking, smart ticketing, integrated mobility hubs, active travel, and shared mobility services.
This is a permanent role, ideally located at one of our offices (Dundee or Newcastle).
Urban Foresight is growing. We are seeking to appoint a number of consultants at different levels of experience.
You will work with a talented team to win and deliver work for public and private sector clients. This includes a mixture of focussed consultancy assignments and longer-term innovation projects.
You should apply if you are:
- Interested in transforming transport services with new technologies, modes, digital solutions, and business models.
- Excited to be involved in cutting-edge projects that deliver meaningful social, economic, and environmental outcomes.
- Motivated to take a leading role in a growing business.
- Enjoy sharing your knowledge and working with passionate people.
Skills and experience
We are interested to meet candidates from a range of backgrounds and different levels of experience. You might be a:
- Transport consultant, planner, engineer, or researcher
- Policy professional at a local/ regional/ national authority
- Strategy or innovation consultant
- Involved in delivering advanced mobility services and solutions.
The ideal candidates would have:
- a passion for sustainability and innovation
- expertise in technologies, business models, and public policy for future mobility
- experience of working in a relevant consultancy role
- excellent report writing skills
- excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
About Urban Foresight
Urban Foresight is the UK’s leading place-based innovation consultancy. We are a purpose driven business that works with ambitious clients around the world on projects to improve lives, protect the environment and deliver new economic opportunities.
Our success is based on a multi-disciplinary team with shared values and diverse expertise across a range of sectors.
We think deeply about how to turn big ideas into actions that can have a lasting and transformational impact.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about sustainability, excited about what we do, and keen to contribute to our mission to make good things happen.
How to apply
Applications should be made in the form of a full CV and covering letter sent to: email@example.com by 7th June 2022. Please indicate in your covering letter your salary expectations and notice period.
Urban Foresight strives to be an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons. As part of this commitment, consideration will be given to requests for part-time working in this role, subject to this satisfying the required business need.